Macquarie Upgrades South32 Limited (S32:AU) (SHTLF) to Outperform
- Square (SQ) to Acquire Afterpay for $29B in All Stock Deal
- Wall Street falls with Amazon; S&P 500 posts sixth straight month of gains
- Amazon (AMZN) Plunges After Missing Sales and Guidance Expectations, Analysts Slash PTs to Reflect Weaker Guidance
- Pinterest (PINS) Tops Profit and Sales Views, But Shares Plunges Over 20% on a Big Monthly User Miss to Prompt Two Downgrades
- 'I'm CEO.' New Book Outlines Merger Conversations Between Elon Musk and Tim Cook
Macquarie analyst Hayden Bairstow upgraded South32 Limited (S32:AU) (OTC: SHTLF) from Neutral to Outperform with a price target of AUD3.50 (from AUD3.10).
You May Also Be Interested In
- Macquarie Upgrades IJM Corp Bhd (IJM:MK) to Neutral
- AU Optronics (2409:TT) (AUOTY) PT Lowered to NT$24.70 at Macquarie
- Wilcon Depot Inc. (WLCON:PM) PT Raised to PHP25.50 at Macquarie
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Intl Ratings, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!