Macquarie Upgrades Seek Ltd (SEK:AU) (SKLTF) to Outperform
- S&P 500 edges down on virus woes, slowing economy
- 'Becoming JP Morgan of the Future': Square (SQ) Dips on Deal to Acquire BNPL Afterpay For $29B in Stock, Benefits Outweigh High Price Says Analyst
- Oil falls over 3% on concerns over demand and OPEC supply boost
- ON Semiconductor (ON) Surges on Strong Q2 Results and Q3 Outlook
- Dollar wavers on dovish Fed tone, mixed economic outlook
Macquarie analyst Darren Leung upgraded Seek Ltd (SEK:AU) (OTC: SKLTF) from Neutral to Outperform with a price target of AUD40.00 (from AUD31.60).
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Correction: Moderna (MRNA) PT Raised to $353 at Brookline Capital Markets, Following Clinical Business Update
- ON Semiconductor (ON) PT Raised to $57 at Susquehanna
- Ceragon Networks (CRNT) PT Raised to $5.25 at Needham & Company
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Intl Ratings, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!