Macquarie Upgrades Nitori Holdings Co., Ltd (9843:JP) (NCLTY) to Neutral
- Wall Street slips from all-time peaks, Tesla drops after fatal crash
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Fell 20% Off the Highs Over the Weekend as Markets Got 'Too Excited' About Coinbase (COIN), Says Mike Novogratz
- GameStop (GME) CEO Gets the Axe as Ryan Cohen Continues to Make His Mark, Analyst Says Co. Will Likely Look to Tech Sector for New Hires
- UK to Intervene in Nvidia's (NVDA) ARM Deal, Analyst Says Although Intervention 'Carries Significant Weight,' NVDA is Still a Buy
- Dollar slumps to 6-week low, Bitcoin steadies after weekend drop
Macquarie analyst Leon Rapp upgraded Nitori Holdings Co., Ltd (9843:JP) (OTC: NCLTY) from Underperform to Neutral with a price target of JPY19,900.00 (from JPY17,300.00).
You May Also Be Interested In
- CLSA Upgrades Beach Energy Ltd (BPT:AU) (BEPTF) to Outperform (2)
- BNP Paribas SA (BNP:FP) (BNPQY) PT Raised to EUR59 at Citi
- Galaxy Entertainment Group Ltd (27:HK) (GXYEF) PT Lowered to HK$79.50 at CLSA
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Intl Ratings, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!