Macquarie Upgrades Nanya Technology Corp (2408:TT) to Outperform
- Wall St opens higher, led by tech shares
- Bitcoin Falls as Musk Says Tesla (TSLA) Will Suspend Vehicle Purchases Using Bitcoin, Citing Use of Fossil Fuels in Mining
- Alibaba (BABA) Misses Q4 EPS by 21c, Revenue Beats, Offers Guidance
- Amazon (AMZN), McDonald's (MCD) Join the Frenzy to Lure Entry-Level Employees Amid Shortage
- Dollar flat after more evidence of rising inflation
Macquarie analyst Jeffrey Ohlweiler upgraded Nanya Technology Corp (2408:TT) from Neutral to Outperform with a price target of NT$119.00 (from NT$95.90).
You May Also Be Interested In
- JPMorgan Upgrades Commonwealth Bank of Australia (CBA:AU) (CMWAY) to Neutral
- Grupo Aeroportuario del Pacifico SAB de CV (GAPB:MM) (PAC) PT Raised to Peso250 at JPMorgan
- Qantas Airways Ltd. (QAN:AU) (QUBSF) PT Lowered to AUD5.70 at JPMorgan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Intl Ratings, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!