Macquarie Upgrades Collins Foods Ltd. (CKF:AU) (CLLFF) to Outperform
- Wall Street set to rise on positive earnings, Big Tech strength
- Ford Motor (F) Stock Rallies After Smashing Estimates and Raising Guidance, Reinstated Dividend, Analysts Bulled-up
- Twilio (TWLO) Stock Plummets 12% on Decelerating Sales Growth, Weak Q4 EPS Outlook and COO Departure, Analysts Lower PTs but Remain Optimistic
- Tesla (TSLA) Stock Price Raised at Piper Sandler to $1,300 on Three Insights That are Overlooked
- Comcast (CMCSA) Stock Rallies on Strong Q3 Results, Analyst Expects Shares to Outperform
Macquarie analyst Morana McGarrigle upgraded Collins Foods Ltd. (CKF:AU) (OTC: CLLFF) from Neutral to Outperform with a price target of AUD12.50 (from AUD11.15).
You May Also Be Interested In
- Hilton Worldwide (HLT) PT Raised to $169 at Jefferies Despite High Valuation
- UPDATE: BofA Securities Upgrades Norfolk Southern (NSC) to Buy
- Davide Campari-Milano Spa (CPR:IM) PT Raised to EUR14 at Berenberg
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Intl Ratings, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!