Macquarie Upgrades ASE Technology Holding Co Ltd. (3711:TT) (ASX) to Outperform
- Meta Platforms, banks pull Wall Street lower
- BofA says S&P 500 could drop to 3000 in H123
- Apple (AAPL) improving wait times suggest supply chain headwinds easing - UBS
- Deutsche Bank goes against consensus, sees S&P 500 rallying to 4500
- Textron (TXT) jumps on FLRAA contract award - deal will 'drive meaningful contributions'
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Macquarie analyst Patrick Liao upgraded ASE Technology Holding Co Ltd. (3711:TT) (NYSE: ASX) from Neutral to Outperform with a price target of NT$75.00 (from NT$63.00).
Shares of ASE Technology Holding Co Ltd. closed at NT$4.38 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Quilter Plc. (QLT:LN) PT Raised to GBP1.03 at BofA Securities
- Hannover Rueck SE (HNR1:GR) (HVRRF) PT Raised to EUR181 at BofA Securities
- Aviva PLC (AV:LN) (AVVIY) PT Raised to GBP4.85 at BofA Securities
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Intl Ratings, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!