Macquarie Upgrades ASE Technology Holding Co Ltd. (3711:TT) (ASX) to Outperform
- Wall St tumbles on weak consumer sentiment, rising bond yields
- Ford (F) Stock Soars on $11.4 Billion EV Partnership with Battery Maker SK Innovation (SKOVF)
- Brent dips after topping $80 a barrel, highest since Oct 2018
- Piper Sandler Raises Estimates on Tesla (TSLA) Ahead of 'Best-Ever Quarter' in Q3
- Buy-the-dip Mentality Continues to Dominate, Last Week's $5.9 Billion Stock Inflows Were Fourth Largest Since 2008 - BofA
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Macquarie analyst Patrick Liao upgraded ASE Technology Holding Co Ltd. (3711:TT) (NYSE: ASX) from Neutral to Outperform with a price target of NT$75.00 (from NT$63.00).
Shares of ASE Technology Holding Co Ltd. closed at NT$4.38 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Berenberg Upgrades SES SA (SESG:FP) (SGBAF) to Buy
- Technogym SpA (TGYM:IM) (TCCHF) PT Raised to EUR10.70 at Goldman Sachs
- IMCD NV (IMCD:NA) PT Raised to EUR195 at HSBC
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Intl Ratings, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!