Macquarie Downgrades a2 Milk Co (A2M:AU) (ACOPF) to Underperform
- Pre-Fed jitters keep S&P 500, Nasdaq below record highs
- Oracle (ORCL) Tops Profit and Sales Views But Stock Falls on Guidance Miss, Analysts Still Raise PTs
- General Motors (GM) to Boost EV and AV Investments to $35 Billion Through 2025
- Oil hits new high near $75 on demand rise, falling inventories
- Roblox (RBLX) Lower as DAUs Fall Sequentially
Macquarie analyst Nick Mar downgraded a2 Milk Co (A2M:AU) (OTC: ACOPF) from Neutral to Underperform with a price target of AUD5.60 (from AUD9.75).
You May Also Be Interested In
- Credit Suisse Downgrades Suncorp Group Ltd. (SUN:AU) (SNMYF) to Neutral
- Daifuku Co Ltd. (6383:JP) (DFKCY) PT Raised to JPY8,300 at Morgan Stanley
- Tokio Marine Holdings, Inc (8766:JP) (TKOMY) PT Lowered to JPY6,200 at Morgan Stanley
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Downgrades, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!