Macquarie Downgrades Venture Corporation Limited (VMS:SP) (VEMLF) to Underperform
- Futures rise ahead of weekly jobless claims data
- Moderna (MRNA) Tops Q2 Street Estimates, Nabs $4.2 Billion from 199 Million Sold Vaccines That Yielded 93% Efficacy Through Six Months
- Oil rises on Mideast tensions but virus concerns weigh
- Roku (ROKU) Falls Sharply on Significant Slowdown in Streaming Views, Analysts Divided
- Dollar holds gains after Fed comments, sterling ticks up after BoE
Macquarie analyst Zhiwei Foo downgraded Venture Corporation Limited (VMS:SP) (OTC: VEMLF) from Neutral to Underperform with a price target of SGD13.20 (from SGD17.90).
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Rosenblatt Downgrades GoDaddy Inc (GDDY) to Neutral
- E.ON SE (EOAN:GR) (EONGY) PT Raised to EUR12.80 at HSBC
- Needham & Company Downgrades Advanced Energy Industries (AEIS) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Downgrades, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!