Macquarie Downgrades Thai Oil Public Company Limited (TOP:BK) (TOIPF) to Underperform
- Futures rise as Evergrande concerns ease, Fed now in focus
- Adobe (ADBE) Tops Q3 Estimates, After-Hours Move Lower in Shares Creates a Buying Opportunity Says Analyst
- Netflix (NFLX) Global TAM is 650M Households By 2026 with Over 50% Penetration, Stifel Says; PT Raised to $650
- Oil prices rise on expected U.S. stocks draw
- FedEx (FDX) Falls After Missing on Q1 and FY EPS Expectations Amid Labor Costs, Raymond James Downgrades to Market Perform
Macquarie analyst Yupapan Polpornprasert downgraded Thai Oil Public Company Limited (TOP:BK) (OTC: TOIPF) from Outperform to Underperform with a price target of THB42.00 (from THB54.00).
You May Also Be Interested In
- Adecco Group AG (ADEN:SW) (AHEXY) PT Lowered to CHF68.80 at Deutsche Bank
- Workday (WDAY) PT Raised to $310 at Needham & Company Post Analyst Day
- FedEx (FDX) PT Lowered to $297 at Cowen
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Downgrades, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!