Macquarie Downgrades Shree Cement Ltd (SRCM:IN) to Neutral
- S&P, Nasdaq futures rise as JPMorgan, Goldman set to kick off earnings season
- JPMorgan (JPM) Reports a Q1 Beat on Revenue and Profit Fueled by Release of $5.2 Billion Reserved for Bad Loans; Shares Slightly Down
- Coinbase (COIN) direct listing IPO reference price set at $250
- Goldman Sachs (GS) Tops Q1 EPS by $8.38
- Wells Fargo (WFC) Tops Q1 EPS by 35c
Macquarie analyst Ashish Jain downgraded Shree Cement Ltd (SRCM:IN) from Outperform to Neutral with a price target of INR29,835.00 (from INR27,331.00).
You May Also Be Interested In
- Quixant PLC (QXT:LN) PT Raised to GBP2 at Canaccord Genuity
- UPDATE: Baird Downgrades AdaptHealth (AHCO) to Neutral, After CEO Place On Unpaid Leave
- OrganiGram Holdings Inc. (OGI:CN) (OGRMF) PT Raised to Cdn$3.50 at Canaccord Genuity
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Downgrades, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!