Macquarie Downgrades Rengo Co Ltd. (3941:JP) to Neutral
- Nasdaq futures fall over 1% on inflation worries
- Roblox (RBLX) Gains as Sales Rise 140%, Analyst Raises PT on Strong Growth and Early China Launch
- Commodity gains restrain dollar ahead of inflation data
- FDA Authorizes Pfizer (PFE) - BioNTech (BNTX) Vaccine for Emergency Use in Adolescents
- L Brands (LB) to Separate Bath & Body Works and Victoria’s Secret Into Two Industry-Leading Publicly Traded Companies
Macquarie analyst Yasuhiro Nakada downgraded Rengo Co Ltd. (3941:JP) from Outperform to Neutral with a price target of JPY1,000.00 (from JPY1,250.00).
You May Also Be Interested In
- Qi An Xin Technology Group (688561:CH) PT Lowered to RMB120 at Morgan Stanley
- Iluka Resources Ltd (ILU:AU) (ILKAF) PT Raised to AUD8.60 at Citi
- Taiyo Nippon Sanso Corp (4091:JP) PT Raised to JPY2,500 at Nomura/Instinet
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Downgrades, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!