Macquarie Downgrades Mitsubishi Estate Co., Ltd. (8802:JP) (MITEY) to Underperform
- Wall Street rebounds after two-day decline; Netflix slides
- Netflix (NFLX) Plunges Following Q1 Sub Miss, But One Analyst Sees Chance to Turn Bullish
- Oil prices drop on U.S. crude build, COVID-19 surge in India
- Intuitive Surgical (ISRG) Q1 Beat Prompts Two Street Upgrades
- U.S. dollar losses bounce after Canada tips toward higher rates
Macquarie analyst Masahiro Mochizuki downgraded Mitsubishi Estate Co., Ltd. (8802:JP) (OTC: MITEY) from Neutral to Underperform with a price target of JPY1,600.00 (from JPY1,700.00).
You May Also Be Interested In
- Dino Polska S.A. (DNP:WA) (DNOPY) PT Lowered to PLN282 at Goldman Sachs
- Worri Financial (316140:KS) (WF) PT Raised to KRW11,500 at CLSA
- Goldman Sachs Downgrades Mercialys (MERY:FP) (MEYIF) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Downgrades, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!