MKM Partners Upgrades Chesapeake Energy (CHK) to Buy
- Wall Street closes mixed, S&P 500 ends off record high
- Private Sector Employment Increased by 330,000 Jobs in July, Missing Expectations
- General Motors (GM) Misses on Profit Estimates as Bolt EV Recall Weighs on Earnings, Challenging Chip Situation and 'Cautious' Profit Outlook Pulling Shares Lower Says Analyst
- Exclusive-U.S. developing plan to require foreign visitors to be vaccinated -official
- Softbank-Backed Zymergen (ZY) Crashes Over 70% as CEO Departs, Product Revenue Not Possible in 2021 and 'Immaterial' in 2022, At Least 6 Firms Downgrade
MKM Partners analyst John GerdesJ upgraded Chesapeake Energy (NASDAQ: CHK) from Sell to Buy with a price target of $61.00 (from $4.00).
Shares of Chesapeake Energy closed at $50.44 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- JPMorgan Upgrades Avis Budget Group (CAR) to Overweight
- Legal & General Group PLC (LGEN:LN) (LGGNF) PT Raised to GBP3.55 at Barclays
- Buzzi Unicem SpA (BZU:IM) (BZZUY) PT Lowered to EUR23.70 at Morgan Stanley
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Hot Upgrades, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!