MKM Partners Downgrades Infinera Corp. (INFN) to Neutral
- Wall St ends up with Goldman; Dow posts biggest weekly rise since June
- Goldman Sachs (GS) Smashes Analyst 3Q Views on Robust M&A and Underwriting Activity
- Tesla (TSLA) Stock: Jefferies Raises Price Target on Higher Capacity Ramp and Sustained Demand, Berlin Giga Will Set New Design and Assembly Standards Says Analyst
- Food, fuels lift U.S. import prices in September
- SEC to Allow First Ever Bitcoin (BTC) ETF - Report
MKM Partners analyst Michael Genovese downgraded Infinera Corp. (NASDAQ: INFN) from Buy to Neutral with a price target of $9.00 (from $11.50).
Shares of Infinera Corp. closed at $8.52 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- CIBC Downgrades Storm Resources Ltd. (SRX:CN) (SRMLF) to Neutral
- Canadian Natural Resources (CNQ:CN) (CNQ) PT Raised to Cdn$62 at CIBC
- Chemtrade Logistics Income Fund (CHE-U:CN) (CGIFF) PT Raised to Cdn$10 at CIBC
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Downgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!