MGM Resorts (MGM) PT Raised to $54 at Macquarie
- Tesla lifts Nasdaq to record-high close, S&P 500 dips
- Bitcoin (BTC) Recovers to $34,000 as Analysts Insists Crypto Winter Won't Repeat Again
- Dollar edges higher as Fed debate over inflation continues
- Cathie Wood's ARK Buys ~$77M in Bitcoin-Related Securities Yesterday on Dip
- Microsoft (MSFT) Price Target Raised to 'Street High' $325 at Wedbush as Cloud Story Is Not Slowing Down
Macquarie analyst Chad Beynon raised the price target on MGM Resorts (NYSE: MGM) to $54.00 (from $45.00) while maintaining a Outperform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sobha Ltd (SOBHA:IN) PT Lowered to INR550 at CLSA
- Deutsche Bank Upgrades GlaxoSmithKline (GSK:LN) (GSK) to Hold
- Alumina Ltd (AWC:AU) (AWCMY) PT Lowered to AUD2 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!