MGM Resorts (MGM) PT Lowered to $18 at UBS
- Wall Street ends down as data spooks investors awaiting Fed report
- Roblox (RBLX) Lower as DAUs Fall Sequentially
- DraftKings (DKNG) Plunges as Hindenburg's Report Indicates Betting Company's Links to Black Market Operations
- Oracle (ORCL) Tops Q4 EPS by 23c
- U.S. retail sales take step back as spending pivots to services, trend remains strong
UBS analyst Robin Farley lowered the price target on MGM Resorts (NYSE: MGM) to $18.00 (from $35.00) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- MGM Resorts (MGM) PT Raised to $48 at Stifel
- Scotiabank Downgrades Grupo Aeroportuario del Centro (OMAB:MM) (OMAB) to Sector Underperform
- JPMorgan Downgrades Innolux Corp. (3481:TT) to Underweight
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!