MGM Growth Properties (MGP) PT Raised to $38 at Deutsche Bank
- U.S. stocks close down on news of Biden tax proposal
- Biden To Propose Capital Gains Tax As High As 43.4% For Wealthy - Bloomberg
- Intel (INTC) Tops Q1 EPS by 24c, Offers Guidance
- Snap (SNAP) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c, DAUs were 280 million, Offers Guidance
- Credit Suisse (CS) Falls 6% on 'Unacceptable Loss' as Exposure to Archegos Grew to More Than $20 Billion, Set to Raise Over $2 Billion to Support Liquidity
Deutsche Bank analyst Carlo Santarelli raised the price target on MGM Growth Properties (NYSE: MGP) to $38.00 (from $36.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: JPMorgan Upgrades GCM Grosvenor Inc. (GCMG) to Overweight
- Umicore SA (UMI:BB) (UMICY) PT Raised to EUR35 at JPMorgan
- iQIYI (IQ) PT Raised to $250 at Mizuho Securities
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!