MFA Mortgage (MFA) PT Raised to $3 at Credit Suisse
- Tesla lifts Nasdaq to record-high close, S&P 500 dips
- Bitcoin (BTC) Recovers to $34,000 as Analysts Insists Crypto Winter Won't Repeat Again
- Dollar edges higher as Fed debate over inflation continues
- Cathie Wood's ARK Buys ~$77M in Bitcoin-Related Securities Yesterday on Dip
- Microsoft (MSFT) Price Target Raised to 'Street High' $325 at Wedbush as Cloud Story Is Not Slowing Down
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Credit Suisse analyst Douglas Harter raised the price target on MFA Mortgage (NYSE: MFA) to $3.00 (from $2.00) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Greentown Management Holdings Co Ltd (9979:HK) PT Raised to HK$6.82 at Credit Suisse
- Hybe Corporation (352820:KS) PT Raised to KRW420,000 at CLSA
- Collins Foods Ltd. (CKF:AU) PT Raised to AUD13.70 at CLSA
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!