Luxfer Holdings PLC (LXFR) PT Raised to $30 at Roth Capital, Following Strategic Business Update
- S&P 500, Nasdaq hit record closing peaks on eve of Fed meeting
- Oil steadies after hitting 2-yr high as demand hopes face supply growth
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Pops 10% as Tesla's Musk Signals Another U-Turn on Bitcoin Payments
- Lordstown Motors (RIDE): CEO and CFO Resign, Presents Results of Investigation Of Hindenburg Research Report
- Paul Tudor Jones is 'Probably' Buying Commodities, Crypto, Gold if Fed Continues to Ignore Inflation Concerns, Endorses Bitcoin (BTC) as a Portfolio Diversifier
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Roth Capital analyst Craig Irwin raised the price target on Luxfer Holdings PLC (NYSE: LXFR) to $30.00 (from $22.50) while maintaining a Buy rating.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Rapt Therapeutics (RAPT) PT Raised to $72 at Roth Capital, Following Clinical Business Update
- SGS SA (SGSN:SW) (SGSOY) PT Raised to CHF3,000 at Berenberg
- Edenred (EDEN:FP) (EDNMY) PT Lowered to EUR57 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Related EntitiesRoth Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!