Luther Burbank Corp. (LBC) PT Lowered to $11.50 at Piper Sandler
- Wall Street surges to all-time closing high on earnings, economic revival
- Was Intel's (INTC) Second Quarter a Speedbump or Inflection?
- Twitter (TWTR) Gains After Beating Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PTs as Brand Recovery Accelerates
- U.S. dollar on track for second week of gains; Fed meeting in focus
- Snap (SNAP) Surges 17% After Smashing Q2 Views Across the Board to Yield a Dozen Price Target Hikes
Piper Sandler analyst Matthew Clark lowered the price target on Luther Burbank Corp. (NASDAQ: LBC) to $11.50 (from $12.50) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Reliance Industries (RIL:IN) PT Raised to INR2,175 at Edelweiss Capital
- Yihai International Holding Ltd. (1579:HK) (YNNHF) PT Lowered to HK$58 at Morgan Stanley
- Ambuja Cements Ltd. (ACEM:IN) PT Raised to INR470 at Jefferies
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!