Luminar Technologies (LAZR) PT Raised to $23 at BofA Securities
- Fed jitters keep S&P, Nasdaq futures below record highs
- Roblox (RBLX) Lower as DAUs Fall Sequentially
- Oracle (ORCL) Tops Q4 EPS by 23c
- Oil hits new high near $75 on demand rise, falling inventories
- JPMorgan Sees Cleveland Cliffs (CLF) and Steel Dynamics (STLD) as Top Steel Picks, Strong Cash Flow Provided by High Prices a 'Generational Opportunity'
BofA Securities raised its price target on Luminar Technologies (NASDAQ: LAZR) to $23.00 while maintaining a Neutral rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Morgan Stanley Double Downgrades TAL International (TAL) to Underweight
- Oracle (ORCL) Reports Top and Bottom Line Beats but Raises Expense Guidance, PT to $65 at Stifel
- G2 Venture Partners Closes New Fund With $500 Million to Drive the Next Stage of Sustainable Transformation in Traditional Industries
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!