Lumentum (LITE) PT Raised to $110 at WestPark Capital
- Wall Street rally fizzles out as Evergrande worries persist; Nike drops
- Over $100 Billion Wiped Off: Bitcoin (BTC) Price Falls As China's Central Bank Vows to Ban Cryptocurrency Trading
- Nike (NKE) Stock Falls On a Revenue Miss and Slashed FY Sales Outlook, Analysts Bullish Despite NT Supply Chain Challenges
- Oil heads for third week of gains as supply tightens
- Here's Why Meredith (MDP) Stock Price Soared 18% in After Hours
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
WestPark Capital analyst Michael Genovese raised the price target on Lumentum (NASDAQ: LITE) to $110.00 while maintaining a Buy rating.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Royal Caribbean Cruises (RCL) PT Raised to $111 at Stifel Following Bullish Management Meeting
- 'A Must Own Asset for Growth Investors': Piper Upgrades Salesforce (CRM) to Overweight, Says There's Room for 30% Gains
- Sandfire Resources NL (SFR:AU) PT Lowered to AUD8 at Canaccord Genuity
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!