Lordstown Motors (RIDE) PT Lowered to $40 at BTIG
- Wall Street rebounds after two-day fall; Netflix slides
- Netflix (NFLX) Plunges Following Q1 Sub Miss, But One Analyst Sees Chance to Turn Bullish
- Oil prices drop on U.S. crude build, COVID-19 surge in India
- Intuitive Surgical (ISRG) Q1 Beat Prompts Two Street Upgrades
- U.S. dollar losses bounce after Canada tips toward higher rates
BTIG analyst Gregory Lewis lowered the price target on Lordstown Motors (NASDAQ: RIDE) to $40.00 (from $50.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: BofA Securities Starts Lordstown Motors (RIDE) at Neutral
- Edwards Lifesciences (EW) PT Raised to $110 at Jefferies
- Gildan Activewear (GIL:CN) (GIL) PT Raised to $38 at TD Securities
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!