Lonza Group AG (LONN:SW) (LZAGY) PT Lowered to CHF556 at Goldman Sachs
- Wall Street ends lower as investors await earnings, inflation data
- Microsoft (MSFT) announces $19.7 billion acquisition of Nuance (NUAN)
- Alibaba (BABA) Gets a Record $2.8 Billion Anti-Monopoly Fine, Shares Soar as a 'Major Overhang' is Lifted
- Tesla (TSLA) Upgraded to 'Buy' at Canaccord Genuity and PT Raised by 155%, as it 'Holds a Several-Year Lead' in EV While Storage Business Accelerates
- Dollar drops as traders prepare for inflation data
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Goldman Sachs analyst Krishna Chaitanya Arikatla lowered the price target on Lonza Group AG (LONN:SW) (OTC: LZAGY) to CHF556.00 (from CHF560.00) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Singapore Exchange (SGX:SP ) (SPXCY) PT Raised to SGD10.50 at Goldman Sachs
- Ubisoft Entertainment SA (UBI:FP) (UBSFY) PT Lowered to EUR91 at BofA Securities
- Nanya Technology Corp (2408:TT) PT Raised to NT$150 at BofA Securities
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Related EntitiesGoldman Sachs
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!