LoanDepot Inc (LDI) PT Lowered to $23.50 at Credit Suisse
- Wall Street rebounds after two-day decline; Netflix slides
- Netflix (NFLX) Plunges Following Q1 Sub Miss, But One Analyst Sees Chance to Turn Bullish
- Oil prices drop 2% on U.S. crude build, COVID-19 surge in India
- Intuitive Surgical (ISRG) Q1 Beat Prompts Two Street Upgrades
- U.S. dollar losses bounce after Canada tips toward higher rates
Credit Suisse analyst Timothy Chiodo lowered the price target on LoanDepot Inc (NYSE: LDI) to $23.50 (from $25.00) while maintaining a Outperform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Wolfe Research Upgrades Ford (F) to Outperform
- Sartorius AG (SRT:GR) (SARTF) PT Raised to EUR533 at Societe Generale
- Fortum OYJ (FORTUM:FH) (FOJCY) PT Raised to EUR27.10 at Societe Generale
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!