Lloyds Banking Group Plc. (LLOY:LN) (LYG) PT Raised to GBP p 42 at JPMorgan
- Wall Street ends mixed despite bumper big-bank earnings
- Coinbase (COIN) Soars 52% in Public Debut
- Thermo Fisher Scientific (TMO) Nears Deal to Buy PPD, Inc. (PPD) for More Than $15 Billion -DJ
- JPMorgan (JPM) Reports a Q1 Beat on Revenue and Profit Fueled by Release of $5.2 Billion Reserved for Bad Loans; Shares Slightly Down
- Dell Technologies (DELL) Announces Planned VMware (VMW) Spin-Off
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
JPMorgan analyst Raul Sinha raised the price target on Lloyds Banking Group Plc. (LLOY:LN) (NYSE: LYG) to GBP p 42.00 (from GBP p 37.00) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ganfeng Lithium Co., Ltd (1772:HK) (GNENF) PT Raised to HK$130 at JPMorgan
- Outokumpu OYJ (OUT1V:FH) (OUTFF) PT Raised to EUR3.60 at Jefferies
- Tenaris S.A. (TEN:IM) (TS) PT Raised to EUR9 at Jefferies
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!