LiveXLive Media (LIVX) PT Raised to $7 at JMP Securities
- Wall Street ends volatile week sharply higher
- Disney (DIS) Dips As Streaming Business Shows Signs of Slowing Down, Analysts 'Very Bullish' on LT Opportunity
- Airbnb (ABNB) Bookings Up 52% to Help Sales Beat, Seen as a 'Blow Out Quarter' as More Upside is Left
- DoorDash (DASH) Reports Bigger Loss and a Sales Beat, Shares Soars on Strong Guidance and Two Upgrades to 'Buy'
- Coinbase (COIN) To Add Dogecoin Trading in the Next Few Weeks
JMP Securities analyst Ronald Josey raised the price target on LiveXLive Media (NASDAQ: LIVX) to $7.00 (from $4.00) while maintaining a Market Outperform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- LiveXLive's React Presents Announces Spring Awakening Music Festival's (SAMF) Return To The City Of Chicago, Addams/Medill Park Saturday, October 2 & Sunday, October 3, 2021
- CI Financial Corp. (CIX:CN) (CIFAF) PT Raised to Cdn$24 at Scotiabank
- Home Capital Group Inc (HCG:CN) (HMCBF) PT Raised to Cdn$44 at Scotiabank
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!