Lithia Motors (LAD) PT Raised to $388 at Goldman Sachs
- Wall St. opens lower as Netflix slides, virus cases rise
- Netflix (NFLX) Plunges Following Q1 Sub Miss, But One Analyst Sees Chance to Turn Bullish
- Oil prices drop as India's COVID-19 surge dents demand outlook
- Intuitive Surgical (ISRG) Q1 Beat Prompts Two Street Upgrades
- Dollar firm as COVID-19 resurgence dampens risk appetite
Goldman Sachs analyst Kate McShane raised the price target on Lithia Motors (NYSE: LAD) to $388.00 (from $334.00) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Lithia Motors (LAD) Tops Q1 EPS by $1.13, Revenues Beat
- Oranogenesis Holdings (ORGO) PT Raised to $25 at Oppenheimer
- SMART Global Holdings (SGH) Could Report $9.50 in EPS LT, PT Raised to $65 at Jefferies
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!