Lions Gate Entertainment Corp. (LGF-B) PT Raised to $15 at Truist Securities
- S&P 500, Dow hit record highs on bank earnings boost
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar heads for second week of losses as yields decline
- J&J (JNJ) Privately Asked Rival Covid-19 Vaccine Makers to Inspect Clotting Risks, AstraZeneca (AZN) Said Yes but Pfizer (PFE) and Moderna (MRNA) Declined - Report
Truist Securities raised its price target on Lions Gate Entertainment Corp. (NYSE: LGF-B) to $15.00 (from $12.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: NovoCure Ltd. (NVCR) PT Raised to $235 at Piper Sandler Following Bull vs. Bear Debate (CORRECT)
- TransAlta (TA:CN) (TAC) PT Raised to Cdn$14.50 at Scotiabank
- Lakeland Industries (LAKE) PT Raised to $45 at Craig-Hallum Company Emerging From Pandemic Leaner and Stronger
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!