Lincoln Electric (LECO) PT Raised to $143 at Morgan Stanley
- S&P 500 ends lower on mixed Fed messages, PCE on deck
- Salesforce lifts annual guidance after Q3 earnings beat expectations; stock jumps
- Economic outlook deteriorates as growth, inflation slows: Fed's Beige Book
- UAW push to organize Tesla (TSLA) and non-union auto sector
- After-hours movers: Salesforce, Snowflake jump on strong results
Morgan Stanley analyst Dillon Cumming raised the price target on Lincoln Electric (NASDAQ: LECO) to $143.00 (from $141.00) while maintaining a Equalweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Petco Heath & Wellness Co. Inc. (WOOF) PT Lowered to $3 at Baird, Downgraded to Neutral, 'profit stabilization/inflection is proving more elusive'
- First Quantum Minerals Ltd. (FM:CN) (FQVLF) PT Lowered to Cdn$20 at CIBC
- Okta, Inc (OKTA) PT Lowered to $70 at DA Davidson, 'FY25 Prelim Outlook Well Below'
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!