Lincoln Electric (LECO) PT Lowered to $135 at Morgan Stanley
- Wall Street touches four-month high after jobs data
- U.S. economy adds 199,000 jobs in November
- Fed should 'lowball' rate cuts expectations next week says analyst after strong jobs data
- Bernstein's best idea for 2024? Short Tesla stock
- Analysts defend Broadcom as annual guidance falls short after FQ4 earnings beat
Morgan Stanley analyst Dillon Cumming lowered the price target on Lincoln Electric (NASDAQ: LECO) to $135.00 (from $136.00) while maintaining a Equalweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- JinkoSolar Holding Co., Ltd. (JKS) PT Lowered to $11.74 at GLJ Research, 'among the best when looking for solar “parts players” to short'
- Jiangsu Hengli Hydraulic Co Ltd (601100:CH) PT Lowered to RMB50.10 at Macquarie
- Hankyu Hanshin Holdings Inc (9042:JP) PT Lowered to JPY5,000 at JPMorgan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!