Limelight Networks, Inc. (LLNW) PT Lowered to $3.50 at Craig-Hallum
- Microsoft (MSFT) Near Deal to Acquire Nuance (NUAN) - Report
- S&P 500, Dow climb for third day and close at records
- Tesla (TSLA) China Numbers 'Robust' - Wedbush
- Apple (AAPL) Shares Seen as 'Attractive' as Recent Checks Show Continuously Strong Demand - Citi
- Investors Poured More Money Into Stocks in Past 5 Months Than Last 12 Years, Says BofA, Analysts Worried About Stretched Valuations
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Craig-Hallum analyst Jeff Van Rhee lowered the price target on Limelight Networks, Inc. (NASDAQ: LLNW) to $3.50 (from $5.00) while maintaining a Hold rating.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- PNB Housing Finance Ltd. (PNBHOUSI:IN) PT Raised to INR330 at Goldman Sachs
- SCREEN Holdings Co Ltd. (7735:JP) (DINRF) PT Raised to JPY10,000 at Goldman Sachs
- Tokyo Electron Limited (8035:JP) (TOELY) PT Raised to JPY54,000 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!