Life Storage Inc. (LSI) PT Raised to $164 at BofA Securities
- Wall Street rallies, snaps longest weekly losing streak in decades
- 'Always Bet on Michael': Dell (DELL) Stock Soars After Crushing Estimates, Analysts Say Results are Impressive
- Credit Suisse Says Tesla (TSLA) Stock Offers an Attractive Entry Point, Sees Nearly 60% Upside From Here
- Citi Downgrades US Equities to Neutral on Recession Risk
- Elon Musk Says Recession Could Last 12 to 18 Months, But 'Actually a Good Thing'
BofA Securities analyst Elvis Rodriguez raised the price target on Life Storage Inc. (NYSE: LSI) to $164.00 (from $159.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce (CM:CN) (CM) PT Lowered to Cdn$83 at BMO Capital
- ANGLE plc (AGL:LN) (ANPCY) PT Raised to GBp2.31 at Berenberg
- Citi Upgrades KDDI Corp. (9433:JP) (KDDIY) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!