Life Storage Inc. (LSI) PT Raised to $140 at Truist Securities
- Wall Street gains evaporate, S&P 500 ends lower on Fed tightening timeline
- Tesla (TSLA) Reports Strong Q4 Beat, Achieves Record Vehicle Deliveries in 2021
- Intel (INTC) Reports Q4 Beat, Shares Down 2% on Guidance Miss
- Fed maintains federal funds rate at 0 to 1/4 percent, reduces assets purchases by another $30 billion/month and sees ending them in March
- Ackman Says Pershing Square Bought Over 3.1M Shares of Netflix (NFLX)
Truist Securities analyst Ki Bin Kim raised the price target on Life Storage Inc. (NYSE: LSI) to $140.00 (from $123.00) while maintaining a Hold rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Life Storage Inc. (LSI) PT Raised to $164 at BofA Securities
- BofA Securities Upgrades Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group Inc (ADR) (8306:JP) (MUFG) to Buy
- Fix Price Group Ltd (FIXP:LI) PT Lowered to $8.90 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!