LexinFintech Holdings (ADR) (LX) PT Lowered to $2.31 at Citi
- Wall St opens lower on China COVID protests; Apple slips
- Apple (AAPL) stock dips on China concerns, analyst notes 'significant iPhone shortages'
- Black Friday frenzy generates record $9.1 billion in online sales - report
- Yen, Swiss franc gain on China concerns, dollar drops
- Mega cap tech remains under-owned relative to S&P 500 - Morgan Stanley
Citi analyst Judy Zhang lowered the price target on LexinFintech Holdings (ADR) (NASDAQ: LX) to $2.31 (from $2.44) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Deutsche Bank Upgrades Coherent (COHR) to Buy on Multiple Growth Drivers
- Stifel Downgrades Imago Biosciences Inc (IMGO) to Hold
- Twilio (TWLO) stock falls after Jefferies downgrade to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!