Levi Strauss & Co. (LEVI) PT Raised to $30 at BofA Securities
- Wall Street ends sharply higher, led by surging Dow
- Sanderson Farms (SAFM) Explores Sale - Report
- Amazon (AMZN) in Talks to Acquire Stake in Self-Driving Truck Startup Plus: Report
- Dollar dips after Fed rally, Bitcoin slumps
- 5 Companies Set to Hike Their Dividend Over the Next Few Weeks, 3 Dividend Aristocrats
BofA Securities analyst Heather Balsky raised the price target on Levi Strauss & Co. (NYSE: LEVI) to $30.00 (from $26.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Downgrades Casey's General Stores (CASY) to Neutral Citing Full Valuation
- Macquarie Downgrades Venture Corporation Limited (VMS:SP) (VEMLF) to Underperform
- Credit Suisse Upgrades Flight Center Travel Group Ltd (FLT:AU) (FGETF) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!