Levi Strauss & Co. (LEVI) PT Raised to $27 at Telsey
- S&P 500, Dow climb for third day and close at records
- Tesla (TSLA) China Numbers 'Robust' - Wedbush
- Apple (AAPL) Shares Seen as 'Attractive' as Recent Checks Show Continuously Strong Demand - Citi
- Investors Poured More Money Into Stocks in Past 5 Months Than Last 12 Years, Says BofA, Analysts Worried About Stretched Valuations
- Amazon.com warehouse workers vote to reject forming union in Alabama
Telsey analyst Dana Telsey raised the price target on Levi Strauss & Co. (NYSE: LEVI) to $27.00 (from $24.00) while maintaining a Outperform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Levi Strauss & Co. (LEVI) PT Raised to $30 at BofA Securities
- Levi Strauss & Co. (LEVI) PT Raised to $34 at UBS
- Levi Strauss & Co. (LEVI) PT Raised to $29 at Citi
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!