Levi Strauss & Co. (LEVI) PT Raised to $14 at BofA Securities
- Indexes close up more than 1% as investors assess Fed news
- China Tells Local Authorities to Prepare For a 'Possible Storm' and Prevent Unrest as Evergrande Crisis Unravels - WSJ
- Salesforce (CRM) Raises FY22 Revenue Guidance; Initiates FY23 Revenue
- Oil prices rise, hit 2-month highs on supply worries
- IDFA Seen as a 'Real Headwind' for Facebook (FB) but Analysts Remain Positive
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
BofA Securities analyst Heather Balsky raised the price target on Levi Strauss & Co. (NYSE: LEVI) to $14.00 (from $12.00) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Freshworks (FRSH) IPO Opens 21% Higher, Valuing CRM Player Over $12B
- UPDATE: Syros Pharmaceuticals (SYRS) PT Raised to $23 at Roth Capital
- EngageSmart (ESMT) IPO Opens 44% Higher, Valuing Co. at $6 Billion
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!