Levi Strauss & Co. (LEVI) PT Raised to $14 at BofA Securities
- European shares climb higher; oil hit by China demand concerns
- 'Becoming JP Morgan of the Future': Square (SQ) Dips on Deal to Acquire BNPL Afterpay For $29B in Stock, Benefits Outweigh High Price Says Analyst
- Oil prices hit by concern over Chinese economy and higher supply
- Dollar resumes downtrend after worst week since May
- Li Auto (LI) and Xpeng (XPEV) Surge on Strong Delivery Numbers for July, Nio (NIO) Lags
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
BofA Securities analyst Heather Balsky raised the price target on Levi Strauss & Co. (NYSE: LEVI) to $14.00 (from $12.00) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Starts Levi Strauss & Co. (LEVI) at Buy
- Nokia OYJ (NOKIA:FH) (NOK) PT Raised to EUR6.40 at Morgan Stanley
- IPO for Cataract Lens Company RxSight (RXST) Opens 9% Higher
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!