Leonardo Spa (LDO:IM) (FINMY) PT Raised to EUR8.71 at Goldman Sachs
- Wall St bounces back on boost from banks, industrials
- Dollar dips after Fed rally, Bitcoin slumps
- Oil steady on summer demand hopes but Iranian supply looms
- Bitcoin (BTC) and Ethereum (ETH) Plunge as China's Crackdown on Mining Intensifies, One-Third Of Global Processing Power Now Shut
- Headwinds are Building, Prepare for a Significant Market Correction, Says Top Market Analyst
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Goldman Sachs analyst Chris Hallam raised the price target on Leonardo Spa (LDO:IM) (OTC: FINMY) to EUR8.71 (from EUR8.37) while maintaining a Buy rating.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- HSBC Downgrades Korea Electric Power Corp. (015760:KS) (KEP) to Hold
- Mitsubishi Estate Co., Ltd. (8802:JP) (MITEY) PT Raised to JPY2,250 at JPMorgan
- JPMorgan Upgrades AEON Financial Service Co., Ltd (8570:JP) (AEOJF) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Related EntitiesGoldman Sachs
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!