Lennox International (LII) PT Raised to $258 at Morgan Stanley
- S&P 500, Nasdaq up on tech gains; unfazed by vaccine pause, inflation
- U.S. Calls for Pause of J&J (JNJ) Vaccine After Clotting Cases, Including One Death
- Biggest SPAC Deal Ever: Grab To Go Public in a $40 Billion Merger With Altimeter (AGC), Backed by Fidelity and BlackRock
- Oil rises 1% after robust China data but J&J vaccine pause weighs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Soars 5% to Fresh Record Highs Ahead of Coinbase IPO
Morgan Stanley analyst Joshua Pokrzywinski raised the price target on Lennox International (NYSE: LII) to $258.00 (from $240.00) while maintaining a Underweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Lennox International (LII) PT Raised to $310 at Deutsche Bank
- Livanova (LIVN) PT Raised to $92 at Piper Sandler Following Positive TRD KOL Call
- Banco Santander SA (SAN:SM) (SAN) PT Raised to EUR4.30 at Goldman Sachs, Ahead Of Earnings
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!