Legal & General Group PLC (LGEN:LN) (LGGNF) PT Raised to GBP p 390 at Goldman Sachs
- Dow, S&P 500 end with gains up after bumpy week, but Nike drags
- Over $100 Billion Wiped Off: Bitcoin (BTC) Price Falls As China's Central Bank Vows to Ban Cryptocurrency Trading
- Nike (NKE) Stock Falls On a Revenue Miss and Slashed FY Sales Outlook, Analysts Bullish Despite NT Supply Chain Challenges
- Oil hits highest in almost 3 years as supply tightens
- Here's Why Meredith (MDP) Stock Price Soared 18% in After Hours
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Goldman Sachs analyst Alan Devlin raised the price target on Legal & General Group PLC (LGEN:LN) (OTC: LGGNF) to GBP p 390.00 (from GBP p 380.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Man Wah Holdings Limited (1999:HK) (MAWHF) PT Lowered to HK$16 at Goldman Sachs
- Hisense Home Appliances Group Co Ltd (921:HK) (HISEF) PT Lowered to HK$15 at Goldman Sachs
- Citi Upgrades LondonMetric Property PLC (LMP:LN) (LNSPF) to Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Related EntitiesGoldman Sachs
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!