LatAm Airlines Group (LTM) PT Lowered to $11 at Bradesco BBI
- S&P 500 hits record high on tech strength, earnings optimism
- Facebook (FB) Stock Gains Despite Missing on Q3 Revenue and Q4 Guidance, Analysts Lower PTs But Remain Positive as IDFA Headwinds Though Not as Bad as Feared
- DraftKings (DKNG) Surges 7% After Saying It Won't Bid for Entain (GMVHF)
- UPS (UPS) Stock Rallies 7% on Beat and Raise, Higher Margins Will Help Shares Says Analyst
- Morgan Stanley Reiterates Overweight and $1,200 PT on Tesla (TSLA) But Says Don't Expect Shares to Trade up to Such a Level in NT
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Bradesco BBI analyst Victor Mizusaki lowered the price target on LatAm Airlines Group (NYSE: LTM) to $11.00 (from $13.00) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Playside Studios Ltd (PLY:AU) PT Raised to AUD0.80 at Canaccord Genuity
- HSBC Downgrades Godrej Properties Ltd (GPL:IN) to Reduce
- ING Group SA (ING:FP) (INGIF) PT Raised to EUR10 at Barclays
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!