Lasertec Corp. (6920:JP) (LSRCF) PT Raised to JPY20,000 at JPMorgan
- Wall Street closes lower as inflation fears prompt tech sell-off
- Dogecoin Sees 'Sell the News' Reaction to Musk's SNL Appearance, as 'Hustle' Comment is Weighed Against Launch 'To the Moon'
- Alphabet (GOOGL) and Facebook (FB) Downgraded to 'Neutral' at Citi as Decelerating Growth Is Not Bullish for Multiples
- Elliott Management has stake in Duke Energy (DUK) - WSJ
- Ethereum (ETH) Soars Above $4,000 to Print Fresh Record Highs
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
JPMorgan analyst Chika Fukumoto raised the price target on Lasertec Corp. (6920:JP) (OTC: LSRCF) to JPY20,000.00 (from JPY11,250.00) while maintaining a Overweight rating.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: JPMorgan Upgrades PT PP (Persero) Tbk (PTPP:IJ) (PTPPF) to Neutral
- OCI NV (OCI:NA) PT Raised to EUR25 at Goldman Sachs
- Sally Beauty Holdings (SBH) PT Raised to $28 at Cowen
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!