Las Vegas Sands (LVS) PT Lowered to $83.50 at Citi
- Wall Street ends sharply higher, led by surging Dow
- Sanderson Farms (SAFM) Explores Sale - Report
- Amazon (AMZN) in Talks to Acquire Stake in Self-Driving Truck Startup Plus: Report
- Dollar dips after Fed rally, Bitcoin slumps
- 5 Companies Set to Hike Their Dividend Over the Next Few Weeks, 3 Dividend Aristocrats
Citi analyst Anil Daswani lowered the price target on Las Vegas Sands (NYSE: LVS) to $83.50 (from $86.50) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Info Edge India Ltd. (INFOE:IN) PT Raised to INR4,550 at Nomura/Instinet
- C4 Therapeutics (CCCC) PT Lowered to $53 at BMO Capital, Keeps 'Outperform'
- CSN Mineracao S.A. (CMIN3:BZ) PT Raised to R$14 at JPMorgan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!