Las Vegas Sands (LVS) PT Lowered to $53.50 at HSBC
- S&P 500, Dow climb for third day and close at records
- Tesla (TSLA) China Numbers 'Robust' - Wedbush
- Apple (AAPL) Shares Seen as 'Attractive' as Recent Checks Show Continuously Strong Demand - Citi
- Investors Poured More Money Into Stocks in Past 5 Months Than Last 12 Years, Says BofA, Analysts Worried About Stretched Valuations
- Amazon.com warehouse workers vote to reject forming union in Alabama
HSBC analyst Charlene Liu lowered the price target on Las Vegas Sands (NYSE: LVS) to $53.50 (from $55.20) while maintaining a Hold rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Las Vegas Sands (LVS) call put ratio 9 calls to 1 put with focus on April calls
- flatexDEGIRO AG (FTKn:GR) (FNNTF) PT Raised to EUR100 at Goldman Sachs
- Standard Life Aberdeen Plc. (SLA:LN) (SLFPY) PT Raised to GBP3.76 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!