Las Vegas Sands (LVS) PT Lowered to $53.50 at HSBC
- Nasdaq hits record high as Big Tech roars back
- Sanderson Farms (SAFM) Explores Sale - Report
- Bitcoin (BTC) Cracks $30,000 to Hit 6-Month Low, Here Are Next Targets Lower
- Dollar edges higher before Powell; Bitcoin drops
- Splunk (SPLK) Lands $1 Billion From Silver Lake, Announces Buyback One Day After Activist Rumors Surface
HSBC analyst Charlene Liu lowered the price target on Las Vegas Sands (NYSE: LVS) to $53.50 (from $55.20) while maintaining a Hold rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Credit Suisse Downgrades Abacus Property Group (ABP:AU) to Neutral
- BlueScope Steel Limited (BSL:AU) (BLSFY) PT Raised to AUD29 at JPMorgan
- JPMorgan Downgrades Iluka Resources Ltd (ILU:AU) (ILKAF) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!