Landstar System (LSTR) PT Raised to $113 at Morgan Stanley
- Wall Street ends sharply lower in broad sell-off
- China Property Titan Evergrande (EGRNF) Collapses to 11-Year Lows, Analysts Wary of Domino Effect
- Apple (AAPL) iPhone 13 Has Strong Start with Positive Mix Skew - JP Morgan
- Lennar (LEN) Falls as Reported Q3 Revenue Beats, EPS Slightly Missed Estimates
- Royal Dutch Shell to Sell its Permian Business to ConocoPhillips (COP) for $9.5 Billion Cash
Morgan Stanley analyst Ravi Shanker raised the price target on Landstar System (NASDAQ: LSTR) to $113.00 (from $110.00) while maintaining a Underweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- AP Moller Maersk (MAERSKB:DC) (AMKBY) PT Raised to DKK21,250 at JPMorgan
- Redrow PLC (RDW:LN) (RDWWF) PT Raised to GBP9 at Berenberg
- JPMorgan Downgrades HeidelbergCement AG (HEI:GR) (HDELY) to Underweight
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!