Lamb Weston (LW) PT Raised to $82 at Stifel
- S&P 500 ends down as Apple dips and traders eye Powell speech
- CrowdStrike (CRWD) tumbles following Q3 earnings release
- Apple (AAPL) shares slide after TF Securities analyst cuts estimates on supply worries
- Horizon Therapeutics (HZNP) jumps after confirming takeover talks with 3 parties
- NetApp shares plunge 10% on Q2 revenue miss & weak outlook
Stifel analyst Christopher R. Growe raised the price target on Lamb Weston (NYSE: LW) to $82.00 (from $78.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Morgan Stanley Upgrades Delhivery Ltd (DELHIVER:IN) to Overweight
- Micron Technology (MU) Estimates, PT Lowered to $50 at Mizuho Securities
- L'Occitane International SA (973:HK) (LCCTF) PT Lowered to HK$26.20 at CLSA
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!