Lam Research (LRCX) PT Raised to $840 at Berenberg
- Nasdaq, S&P 500 retreat as rate hike fears cool stock rally
- Disney (DIS) Stock Gains on Disney+ Beat and Raised Prices, Earns Upgrade to Buy
- Sonos Plunges as Weak Demand Prompts Outlook Cut, Analyst Seeks to See More Stabilization in Business
- AppLovin (APP) Shares Drop After Earnings Miss, Analyst Sees Growing Risks
- Bumble (BMBL) Falls on Slashed Revenue Guidance, Q2 Results Seen as 'Solid'
Berenberg analyst Tammy Qiu raised the price target on Lam Research (NASDAQ: LRCX) to $840.00 (from $790.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: PC Demand is Deteriorating and Commercial Checks Cautious - Morgan Stanley
- Boyd Group Services Inc (BYD:CN) (BYDGF) PT Raised to Cdn$225 at TD Securities
- UPDATE: Warby Parker Inc. (WRBY) PT Lowered to $16 at Evercore ISI
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!