Ladenburg Thalmann Downgrades Cushing MLP Total Return Fund (SRV) to Neutral
- S&P 500 and Dow slip as upcoming Fed meeting looms
- Oil prices rise to over two-year high as demand improves, supplies tighten
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Pops 10% as Tesla's Musk Signals Another U-Turn on Bitcoin Payments
- Lordstown Motors (RIDE): CEO and CFO Resign, Presents Results of Investigation Of Hindenburg Research Report
- Paul Tudor Jones is 'Probably' Buying Commodities, Crypto, Gold if Fed Continues to Ignore Inflation Concerns, Endorses Bitcoin (BTC) as a Portfolio Diversifier
Ladenburg Thalmann downgraded Cushing MLP Total Return Fund (NYSE: SRV) from Buy to Neutral with a price target of $5.25 (from $9.50).
Shares of Cushing MLP Total Return Fund closed at $4.45 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Credit Suisse Downgrades Money Forward Inc (3994:JP) to Neutral
- ICICI Securities Downgrades Century Plyboards India Ltd. (CPBI:IN) to Add (2)
- UPDATE: Baird Downgrades Physicians Realty Trust (DOC) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Downgrades
Related EntitiesLadenburg Thalmann Financial Services
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!