LTC Properties (LTC) PT Raised to $38 at Mizuho Securities
- Futures rise ahead of weekly jobless claims data
- Moderna (MRNA) Tops Q2 Street Estimates, Nabs $4.2 Billion from 199 Million Sold Vaccines That Yielded 93% Efficacy Through Six Months
- Oil rises on Mideast tensions but virus concerns weigh
- Roku (ROKU) Falls Sharply on Significant Slowdown in Streaming Views, Analysts Divided
- Dollar holds gains after Fed comments, sterling ticks up after BoE
Mizuho Securities analyst Omotayo Okusanya raised the price target on LTC Properties (NYSE: LTC) to $38.00 (from $35.00) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stephens Upgrades Roku Inc. (ROKU) to Overweight
- FinecoBank (FBK:IM) (FCBBF) PT Raised to EUR16 at Goldman Sachs
- Colliers International (CIGI) PT Raised 19% to $160 at RBC Capital After Earnings
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!